WTT Season: 9th
Los Angeles, Calif.
Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
• Ninth overall season in World TeamTennis and third with New York Empire. Previously played for Hartford (2004), Houston (2005-2006), Sacramento (2012-2013), and Washington (2016).
• Won six singles titles and eight doubles titles during ATP World Tour career.
• Achieved career-high ATP rankings of No. 7 in singles (2011) and No. 14 in doubles (2009).
• Won the Men’s Single Silver Medal at the 2004 Summer Olympic Games in Athens.
• Reached the Men’s Singles quarterfinal rounds at the Australian Open (2007), Wimbledon (2011), and the US Open (2008) during ATP career.
• Was longtime member of the U.S. Davis Cup Team and was named U.S. Davis Cup team Captain in January 2019.
• Founded the Mardy Fish Children’s Foundation in 2017. The organization’s mission is “to provide children the opportunities to participate in safe and impactful fitness, nutritional, and enrichment programs empowering them to live healthy lives.” Is also a pro-ambassador for Athlete Ally, the mission of which is to “end the rampant homophobia and transphobia in sport and to activate the athletic community to exercise their leadership to champion LGBTQ equality.”
• Played in the 2015 and 2016 WTT Smash Hits competition benefiting the Elton John AIDS Foundation and Aid for AIDS of Nevada.@MardyFish
August 4, 2019
August 3, 2019
|GP||GW||GL||%||Aces||DF||1st %||2nd %||Break Pt Ratio||3 All Pts Ratio|
|Overall||50||26||24||.520||11||2||.354||.952||5 of 16||3 of 9|
|Men's Singles||27||14||13||.519||10||2||.304||.938||2 of 8||2 of 5|
|Men's Doubles||23||12||11||.522||1||0||.474||1.000||3 of 8||1 of 4|
|Women's Singles||0||0||0||.000||0||0||.000||.000||0 of 0||0 of 0|
|Women's Doubles||0||0||0||.000||0||0||.000||.000||0 of 0||0 of 0|
|Mixed Doubles||0||0||0||.000||0||0||.000||.000||0 of 0||0 of 0|
|Charity Doubles||0||0||0||.000||0||0||.000||.000||0 of 0||0 of 0|
|Men's Doubles||Opponent||GP||GW||GL||%||Aces||DF||1st %||2nd %||Break Pt Ratio||3 All Pts Ratio|
|7/31||Freedoms||6||5||1||.833||0||0||1.000||.000||2 of 4||1 of 2|
|8/2||Freedoms||1||0||1||.000||0||0||.000||.000||0 of 0||0 of 0|
|7/30||Freedoms||9||4||5||.444||0||0||.583||1.000||0 of 0||0 of 0|
|7/29||Lasers||8||3||5||.375||1||0||.545||1.000||1 of 4||0 of 2|
|Men's Singles||Opponent||GP||GW||GL||%||Aces||DF||1st %||2nd %||Break Pt Ratio||3 All Pts Ratio|
|7/31||Freedoms||9||5||4||.556||3||0||.654||1.000||1 of 1||1 of 2|
|8/2||Freedoms||2||2||0||1.000||1||0||.667||1.000||1 of 3||1 of 1|
|7/30||Freedoms||9||4||5||.444||4||2||.517||.857||1 of 7||1 of 3|
|7/29||Lasers||9||5||4||.556||3||0||.609||1.000||0 of 0||0 of 0|