San Juan, Puerto Rico
Right-Handed, Two-Handed Backhand
- Joined the New York roster in 2020 from Injured Reserve to play for Jack Sock at the end of the Regular Season.
- Played for the New York Empire in 2019, playing in the Championship match in Las Vegas.
- Part of the NEXTGEN ATP World Tour rising players. Making his first appearance in WTT this year as a New York Empire player.
- Won first ATP Challenger Tour title in Perugia, Italy in 2018, not dropping a single set en route to victory and beating Cuevas for his first Top 100 win./li>
- Favorite tournament is the US Open./li>
- Former world No. 2 ranked junior player./li>
- Reached Wimbledon Juniors singles and doubles semifinals in 2016./li>