WTT Season: 5th
Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
• First appeared in World TeamTennis in 2009. First season with NY Empire and fifth overall.
• Won the 2018 Miami Open, defeating four Grand Slam champions in the process. Also that year, reached the French Open and Montreal finals and posted two singles wins to help U.S. team defeat France in the Fed Cup semifinals.
• Achieved career-high WTA singles ranking of No. 3 in July 2018.
• In 2017, captured first major title at the US Open, defeating Madison Keys in the final. Also posted semifinals runs in Toronto and Cincinnati and was a member of USA’s Fed Cup champion team.
• Named 2017 WTA Comeback Player of the Year.
• Winner of six WTA singles titles, including three in 2016.
• Defeated Serena Williams in the quarterfinals of the 2013 Australian Open en route to her first major semifinal. Went on to reach the fourth round or better at every Grand Slam event that year.
• Represented U.S. at 2016 Rio Olympics.
• Made professional debut at the International Tennis Federation (ITF) Women’s Circuit in 2007.@sloanestephens
August 4, 2019
August 3, 2019
|GP||GW||GL||%||Aces||DF||1st %||2nd %||Break Pt Ratio||3 All Pts Ratio|
|Overall||22||7||15||.318||0||3||.556||.750||2 of 5||0 of 3|
|Men's Singles||0||0||0||.000||0||0||.000||.000||0 of 0||0 of 0|
|Men's Doubles||0||0||0||.000||0||0||.000||.000||0 of 0||0 of 0|
|Women's Singles||8||3||5||.375||0||2||.429||.750||1 of 4||0 of 2|
|Women's Doubles||8||3||5||.375||0||0||.750||1.000||1 of 1||0 of 0|
|Mixed Doubles||6||1||5||.167||0||1||.600||.500||0 of 0||0 of 1|
|Charity Doubles||0||0||0||.000||0||0||.000||.000||0 of 0||0 of 0|
|Mixed Doubles||Opponent||GP||GW||GL||%||Aces||DF||1st %||2nd %||Break Pt Ratio||3 All Pts Ratio|
|7/18||Breakers||6||1||5||.167||0||1||.714||.500||0 of 0||0 of 1|
|Women's Doubles||Opponent||GP||GW||GL||%||Aces||DF||1st %||2nd %||Break Pt Ratio||3 All Pts Ratio|
|7/18||Breakers||8||3||5||.375||0||0||.800||1.000||1 of 1||0 of 0|
|Women's Singles||Opponent||GP||GW||GL||%||Aces||DF||1st %||2nd %||Break Pt Ratio||3 All Pts Ratio|
|7/18||Breakers||8||3||5||.375||0||2||.636||.750||1 of 4||0 of 2|