WTT Announces Schedule, Tickets On Sale Now For 2020 Season At The Greenbrier, July 12-Aug. 2
WTT Season: 11th
Forest Hills, New York
• Reached the championships in his first season coaching a World TeamTennis franchise with the New York Empire in 2019. Played nine seasons of WTT.
• Recognized as an All-American stand-out in Singles and Doubles while playing at the University of Southern California.
• Turned pro in 1987 and began dominating Doubles and Mixed Doubles, reaching a career-high World Ranking of No. 6 in Doubles.
• Won the 1993 French Open Doubles title with younger brother Murphy, the head coach of Washington Kastles. During career, competed and won against the tennis greats, including Bjorn Borg, John McEnroe, Ivan Lendl, Stefan Edberg, and Boris Becker.
• Transitioned from professional playing career to working in the tennis community. Co-Founded the Jensen-Schmidt Tennis Academy for Down Syndrome and has also coached the Women’s Tennis Team at Syracuse.
• Is the Director of Racquet Sports at the historic West Side Tennis Club in Forest Hills, NY and is a Tennis Analyst for various networks including ESPN.@lukebjensen
June 30, 2020